Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Double D - Thankful~Blessings~Grateful

 Dear Ones~
The theme this time over at Double D is Thankful~Blessings~Grateful. You choose. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 
 This is my card:
I was kind of inspired by the beautiful fall leaves in the photo in the left bottom corner. I decided to do a little eclipse technique on this card. I first stamped the background with a beautiful stamp set by Stampin' Up and then die cut the rectangle panel and popped it up. I kind of like how it looks.


The Ingredients:
GKD Charcoal Brown & Sandy Beach Card Stock
SU Inks In:
*Cajun Craze
*Sahara Sand
*Cherry Cobbler
*Pumpkin Pie
SU Stitched Nesting Labels Dies
SU Grateful Spray Die
SU Intricate Leaves Stamp Set
Stash Baubles and Twine
 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win these fabulous dies by Cottage Cutz, perfect for fall. Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.  
 
 
Fall is definitely in the air, and the leaves are turning fast. Enjoy the season, and don't forget to check out Double D. I hope you aspire to be inspired!
 Until next time dear readers, here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy
 

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy! What a nice idea to pop that portion of the background up. Great inspiration for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and creative fall card Judy, a lovely design!! Most of our leaves are gone here down state now, but I crossed over into Indiana yesterday and they are still going strong, go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! Your leaves are magnificent--I thought you stamped them with real leaves, so pretty! I love that raised bit too, it adds so much interest! And that shade of grey is a nice color pairing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how that eclipse technique looks! I have a weakness for fall leaves and this card is magic. I adore the textues of the splatters and the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love everything about this card my friend! What a fabulous technique ... those leaves are awesome! Beautiful Fall inspiration! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me just stare at this a little longer.... I don't know what an eclipse technique is (I'll look it up), but dang, you sure did make a beautiful card with it. Those colors... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Judy! I love the rustic look with the inked deckled edge and the softness of the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Judy! Beautiful misted and spattered background design. The leaves look so realistic. Love how the eclipse technique adds to the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So awesome and beautiful stunning colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super pretty, Judy. I actually purchased this very leaf stamp set from Stampin' Up. I love how you've used it here, and I wish I could see your process. I love how it turned out. I've only used this set once so far because I need ideas. I guess that's what Pinterest if for, right? LOL Just wanted to say that I really love your card.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Come PLAY ALONG at Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I commented on this card somewhere, but let me just say again it's really a showstopper. I adore this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete