Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Double D - FALL PLAIDS

 Dear Ones~
There's a new challenge up over at Double D, and this time it's FALL PLAIDS. What a fun challenge, I love plaids of any kind. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration. Isn't it cute???
Here's my card:
Sadly, I don't really have many fall plaids, but I think what I chose here will fill the bill. The flower is a Gina K Designs die. I watched a video awhile back where Gina cut several shapes and put them together, offsetting each a little. I thought it was cute and wanted to try it. You can watch her video HERE.


The Ingredients:

GKD Fresh Asparagus & Ivory Card Stock
SU Cajun Craze Card Stock
Tim Holtz Metallic Card Stock
Memory Box Madras Plaid Patterned Paper
GKD Fresh Cut Flowers Die Set
GKD Thanks Die for Greeting
Creative Expressions Swirly Leaf Trio Die
Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles
Stash Ribbon

 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely beautiful patterned paper pack. Isn't it pretty? Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy! I would say those plaids are both perfect for fall. I love the touches of gold and the layered bloom. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, love the pretty, pretty plaid with the gold running through it! Your flower layering looks amazing, so beautiful in its own right! All of your gold accents make this beauty POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is gorgeous my friend! Love your 'layering' look and the gold really makes it pop. This would be an amazing Christmas card too. Beautiful inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a gorgeous card, love the pretty plaids and the layered flower and all the beautiful and elegant gold, fabulously inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plaid works beautifully and, OMGosh, I love what you've done with that flower die. A brilliant design idea. I'll have to watch the video. Thanks, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a plaid lover too, Judy, and yours are wonderful. So it that beautiful die that is your focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular Judy! The unique pink/green plaid is gorgeous along with that magnificent layered flower. I love the gold accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love how the beautiful layered flower stands out from the soft plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, the first thing I noticed was that you used these soft plaids for your card. They work so well here on this card. Loving that banner across the front to really set out the medallion you created! Glad that I was able to finally get here to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colours are so lovely and beautiful contrasts too.

    ReplyDelete