Saturday, June 8, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - BEACH

Dear Ones~
 
There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

BEACH
 Here's my card:
This is an old wood mount stamp that I purchased from Michael's many years ago. I think it's so dear. I watercolored her with Mission Gold and Zigs. The shell is watercolored with Zigs. I'm very rusty with watercoloring and I need more practice. I thought yellow would be a fun color to go with for beach time.
 
 

 
 
  The Ingredients:
GKD White and Dandelion Card Stock
Mission Gold Watercolors
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Stamps Happen Collecting Seashells Stamp
Altenew Dotty Circles Embossing Folder
Honey Bee Sea Shells Stamp Set
Honey Bee Lovely Layers Seashore Die Set


 
 
If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!
 

 Until next time dear reader, I hope you "can handle the pressure"!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

6 comments:

  1. Your image is so sweet, the water coloring is perfect! I have two daughters and your card makes me think of how much they loved our beach vacations when they were little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just adorable Judy! I too have this oldie but goodie wooden stamp and I love how you've colored it as well as the overall design! Awesome BEACH inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, such sweetness here! Too adorable for words, and your watercoloring is simply amazing. I love this so much, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those older stamps never go out of style, and this one is just precious with the little girl picking up shells on the beach. I love the yellow embossing, and especially all those tiny yellow flowers added to the scalloped panel. What a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Agree with everyone else here that this image is soooo sweet! Glad that you used it here as it is just brilliant. I love the sun blush skin that you gave to her and that golden yellow dress. As we peek at her through the porthole window to the amazing scene on the beach. Winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darlin', you're right that image is so dear.....awwwww....makes me think of 2 sweet little girls I know and love! Your water coloring is picture perfect, just so lovely! Love the glittery shell and seaweed accents and all of those pretty little 'pearls'--they are just one more perfect accent on this entire beauty!

    ReplyDelete