Saturday, June 22, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - SPORTS

 

 Dear Ones~
  There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

SPORTS
This is my card:
Here I used the fabulous Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die. I sure love playing with this die, so many possibilities. I cut the collage panels with black and with kraft, then embossed the kraft one and fussy cut the individual rectangles. For texture, I also embossed the basketball and football after coloring them with alcohol markers.


 
  The Ingredients
GKD White, Black Onyx and Kraft Card Stock
Waffle Flower Postage Collage Die
SU Hammered Metal Embossing Folder
SU Timeworn Type Embossing Folder for Basketball & Football
Sunny Studio Team Player Stamp Set and Companion Dies
Dick Blick Alcohol Markers
 
 
 
 
 
If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!
 
 
 
AND NOW, SOME BIG NEWS 
There is a new challenge coming up that I am really excited about, and I think you will be too. My dear friend Vicki Robertson is starting up a challenge blog for those of us who love to use dies and all things die cut. The name of the blog is A CUT ABOVE. The first challenge goes live on July 1st. You can check it out HERE. I hope you will play along, there will be a $5 gift card to A Cherry On Top for one lucky winner each month.
 
 Until next time dear reader, I hope you can "handle the pressure"!😉
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

7 comments:

  1. OH WOW what a fabulous design showcasing a variety of sports! Well done my friend! Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow indeed! lol I think you got every major sport covered, well done! Love that WF Collection, so many possibilities! Love your texture and coloring too! The black is a nice change from the white I always use tee hee Play Ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Waffle Flower die is perfect for the different sports items, and love how you cut out the embossed pieces to fit in the frame (they need to make a die for that!) PS - looking forward to checking out your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All kinds of 'ball sports' on one card: that's a gorgeous find!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love how you layered the postage die! Very effective with the hammered embossing, and a perfect place for all those little sports images. Something for everyone! Cute, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness that is just fabulous sporty theme and a great colour theme x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete