Dear Ones~
This
time the challenge over at Double D is FEATHERS. Here's
the Mood
Board for our inspiration.
Here is my sample:
I found an ink smooshed panel in my stash that had great colors for what I had in mind, so that is my background. The feather die cut is from Gina K - an older die set. I LOVE using real feathers on my cards, especially for masculine ones. I have had these in my stash for years and am always happy when I can break them out.
The Ingredients:
GKD Warm Cocoa Card Stock
Stash Ink Smooched Panel with Distress Inks
GKD Fancy Feathers Die Set
GKD Lots of Dots Die Set
Honey Bee Mini Messages: Everyday
Stash Feathers
Trinity Stamps Baubles
So,
head on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and see what it's all
about, we have some super talented designers who share creative ideas
with you. And until next time dear readers, ~judy
ASPIRE to be INSPIRED.
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!

Fantastic colors, love that background! The die cut feather is lovely and your added one is so perfect! I adore that quadruple tied twine bow too, very natural!
ReplyDeleteI really love these rich, earthy tones that you used on this feather card. I think using just one feather as a standout image on your card is fabulous. I have to remember this design for the next couple of masculine cards I need to make. This is a knockout for sure.
ReplyDeleteOUTSTANDING! The colors are fabulous and using a real feather along with your die cut was an excellent idea! WELL DONE! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou and Barb used the same feather die and I have to say I love them both! Clever to put the real feathers inside the die cut feather. Love the warm colors. That's a pretty amazing ink smooshed panel in the background, too! Love this, Judy!
ReplyDeleteI love feathers on a card design! Your card is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The smooshed panel colors coordinate perfectly with the feathers! The peephole design in the background panel adds uniqueness and those real feathers look amazing adding so much texture. Fantabulous card!
ReplyDelete