Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double D - PRETTY in PINK

 
Dear Ones~
This time the challenge over at Double D is PRETTY in PINK. How fun, time to get some "girly" on! Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration.
 
 
 And here's my card:
I have been seeing this technique around the internet and thought I would give it a try. It's kind of a take on the "eclipse" technique. Here I stamped my image twice, using my MISTI to make sure they were positioned correctly. Then I just die cut one of the images out using an eclipse die. I think it turned out pretty good.
 


 
 
 The Ingredients:
Recollections Rose Petals Card Stock
Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
Altenew Inks in Various Colors
LDRS Creative Inverted Corner Rectangle Eclipse Die
Honey Bee Mini Messages: Everyday Stamp for Greeting
Stash Baubles
 
 
 
 
  So, head on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and see what it's all about, we have some super talented designers who share creative ideas with you. And until next time dear readers, 
ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
 
~judy    

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I truly love any version of the eclipse technique! Love your inside touch too ... very, very pretty my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous technique--love the die you cut it with! Beautiful floral--Iknew it was Altenew and I own that too--have used it many a time! This is gorgeous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have taken a simple flower stamp and turned this card into a fabulous one using the eclipse technique. I didn’t know they had to die for the eclipse, but I bet I have something in my stash that would fit. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy! What a fun take on an eclipse card. This is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the eclipse technique no matter how it's obtained. This floral image is lovely, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It turned out more than pretty good. It's amazing! It's a beautiful flower, and this is such a perfect way to show off the eclipse technique. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful eclipse design and gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Why does this card seem familiar? Could it be that I have this lovely creation in my possession? I love it, Judy. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning eclipse card, nice color choices. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a special technique! I love it how this turned out.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete