Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Double D - PRETTY in PINK

 
Dear Ones~
This time the challenge over at Double D is PRETTY in PINK. How fun, time to get some "girly" on! Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration.
 
 
 And here's my card:
I have been seeing this technique around the internet and thought I would give it a try. It's kind of a take on the "eclipse" technique. Here I stamped my image twice, using my MISTI to make sure they were positioned correctly. Then I just die cut one of the images out using an eclipse die. I think it turned out pretty good.
 


 
 
 The Ingredients:
Recollections Rose Petals Card Stock
Altenew Beautiful Day Stamp Set
Altenew Inks in Various Colors
LDRS Creative Inverted Corner Rectangle Eclipse Die
Honey Bee Mini Messages: Everyday Stamp for Greeting
Stash Baubles
 
 
 
 
  So, head on over to the Double D Challenge Blog and see what it's all about, we have some super talented designers who share creative ideas with you. And until next time dear readers, 
ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
 
~judy    

No comments:

Post a Comment