Sunday, October 9, 2016

Background Building with Frames

Dear Ones~
This will be short tonight. I wanted to get a card in to the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge. See more HERE.

Here is my Card:
I'm not crazy about this card, but there you just are. The challenge was to use frames to create a background.  I don't have any frame dies, so I made my own with the Spellbinders Labels 4 Die.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Ivory Card Stock
SU Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron Card Stock
SU Blooms and Bliss Patterned Paper
PTI Friendly Flowers Stamp Set
Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron & Sweet Sugar Plum Ink
Black Crystal Drops

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you had a good weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. Thanks also for your sweet comments, they mean a lot to me!!

5 comments:

  1. But it is a nice and fun and bright card. I do like this technique and I will be doing it again. You were clever to make your own frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice and bright and fun! I like the frames you used and the colors you created them in! Your flowers are beautiful and I love the grouping and the Crystal Drop accents are lovely! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design and great layers and bold colors. Looks wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Judy. Love the bright colors and the frames you made. I use Spellbinder label dies to make frames too.

    ReplyDelete