Saturday, July 29, 2017

Just Us Girls #404 - Wild Card

 
Dear Ones~
This week over at Just Us Girls it's WILD CARD!! It's the fifth Saturday of the month, and anything goes. Our gal Ina is asking us to USE SOMETHING OLD and/or SOMETHING NEW.

Here's my card:
 This is a new stamp set that Stampin' Up is offering in their catalog as a host gift. It's called Tranquil Tulips, and is a multi-step set. I love the organic, watercolor-y feel. That's the something new. The something old is the patterned paper and corner punch, both of which I have had forever! I used a stamp from the SU Dragonfly Dreams stamp set for the texture at the bottom, stamping off for a softer effect.

Here are the Ingredients:
Recollections Grey and Black 110# Card
GKD Ivory Card
Colorbök Modern Millinery Patterned Paper
SU Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set
SU Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set
SU Thoughtful Banners Stamp for Greeting
SU Berry Burst Ink
SU Garden Green Ink
Fiskars Sea Pearls Corner Punch
SU Classic Label Punch

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that our July Guest Designer Aileen and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our July challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of September!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips Judy, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created and love the colors and pretty design!! Guess I will have to get me a SU catalog somewhere as love those ink colors and stamp set used! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love those corners too! Perfect card for the theme this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! I love the tulips and the pretty colors of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the tulips! The multi-step process makes it look so dynamic! My mother loved tulips & had a whole garden full. Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! this is so gorgeous Judy. Love those corners with the beautiful tulips. Great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure can rock card designs! I have not used my stamp sets yet but love how you did! Great color layering, Judy! Fun idea for the challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Judy! Love the colour you used and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I LOVE this card Judy. It's purple! and what a beautiful stamp. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Those tulips are so pretty in your choice of colors. Great choice for your old and new!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The patterned paper matches the tulip color perfectly, Judy. This is such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colors and your bow is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just love this design and the colors you have chosen! Such a pretty image and you have made it the star! So pretty! And yes you are the Queen of Bows and placement lol

    ReplyDelete