Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Double D - All White

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are going ALL WHITE.  And just look at the beautiful Mood Board we have to inspire us.
 
And here's my card:
I love doing white on white, I just think it's so stunning. My first thought was to do something really fancy, but I decided to go more tailored and classic this time. For the greeting I die cut the word 3 times and stacked them together. I love how it made the word pop up. There's a bunch of layering here with different die cuts, and the flowers and branches were done with punches. Easy peasy!

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Top Dog Flower Lace A2 Mat Die
Die-namics Stitched Mini-Scallop Rectangle Die
HOTP Love and 5 Hearts Die for Greeting
Martha Stewart Punches for Flowers and Branches
Stash Ribbon & Pearls
 
Please come on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And you could win this awesome prize if you play along.
 
 Oh, and thanks for stopping by, your comments always make me smile.
Hugs,
~judy~

17 comments:

  1. I agree that this mood board is very classy and I love that you kept your card classy too. Adding the little flowers on the corner of the sentiment and topped off with the ribbon. Very exquisite card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, elegant and classy for sure!! I love all your added elements and think it turned out beautifully...love the added ribbon and bow, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING Judy, love the elegant dies and punches and the beautiful result...hugs.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning and so elegant my friend! Love how you've 'stacked' your word sentiment! Just perfect to make it pop! BEAUTIFUL and such wonderful inspiration using your dies/punches!! We are so thrilled to have you on our team! Your creations are always such an inspiration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,tailored but oh so elegant. You have proved that white on white can be CAS and beautiful. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, Judy! I LOVE the simple elegance of this, plus it has a bit of sweetness to it. Beautiful die cut background. You have the perfect touch with white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, elegant and OH so classy!! Love that background die. You are the queen of classy my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is classic and elegant and all over perfect! I love your all white creation, perfect mix of dies and a beautiful design! Who doesn't love LOVE!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Judy! Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and elegant, Judy! Wow! I really need that "Love" die cut! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love the whole thing & everything about it. White on white is so elegant. Especially love the embossed frame and the Love die cut in the center. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Judy this is exquisite in every way. The dies are beautiful as is that bow the tiny flowers and THAT word die makes this perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisitely elegant, Judy, with the choices of w/w details and embossing! Perfect for any number of celebrations. What really catches my eye is your precisely placed pearls (unintentional alliteration LOL) on those tiny flowers! My hands shake way too much to accomplish such a delicate feat! So it is fun to admire it on your pretty creation. Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Judy! Love white on white but for me so hard to do - you have made this look so easy with this elegant card. Gorgeous texture and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an elegant card, Judy. Perfect for a wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Judy than you for the gorgeous card which arrived today...hugs.xxx

    ReplyDelete