Monday, May 21, 2018

Dies R Us - Shadow Box Birthday

Dear Ones~
Good Monday morning everyone! Today over at the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog I am sharing a birthday card that was made for one of my online BFF's mom. She is dear to me, so I smiled the whole time I was making this card.

Here's my card:
I wanted to make something spring-y and happy! I love the greeting and I used some glitter card stock for accents because I thought the sparkle should be there. This card was made entirely of die cuts with no stamping of any kind. For more details on how I made it, swing on over to the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.

Here are the Ingredients:
Recollections 110# Cream Card Stock
SU Mint Macaron Card Stock
Colorbök Light Bright Patterned Papers
Core'Dinations Glitter Card Stock
Stash Gold Foil Card Stock
SU Flirty Flamingo Card Stock
Sue Wilson Shadow Box Collections Celebrations Die Set
Best Glue Ever
 
*** BY THE WAY - the Dies R Us Store not only carries a wide variety of fantastic Dies. For your paper crafting needs it also carries Embossing Folders, Paper Pads, Inks, and Adhesives, to name just a few.  Click right HERE and you will see a whole list of amazing products that the Dies R Us Store carries at amazing prices! ***
  
And don't forget to come and join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
 
click below for:

So glad you stopped by, I hope you had a good weekend. Thanks for all your lovely comments, I appreciate every one of them!!!

Hugs~
~judy~


11 comments:

  1. Oh isn't this FUN! That die set comes with EVERYTHING!!! Wow! I love your design and all that sparkle! Just Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This put a big smile on my face! Love the panels and all of the fun elements and colors. This die set could do a lot of different things. I love how you have done yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this die set, and how you used it. The foil and all those tiny strips of glitter paper really work with
    your papers and the sentiment. Glamorous and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and fun card. Your BFF's mom will love it. I need to check out that die set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and I love all the die elements from that shadow box set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card Judy! Beautifully done! Hugs from Tonga! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors on this are beautiful and I love the shadow box look. How original and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Judy. Love the die cuts, colours and that fabulous glitter. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I am sure to please your friend VERY much!! full of so many pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you separated your panels Judy! This is a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure your friend's Mom will be smiling too when she receives this card, Judy. It has so many wonderful details and I can't believe you did it all with only die cuts.

    ReplyDelete