Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Double D - Butterflies

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are having fun with butterflies. Just look at this amazing Mood Board for our inspiration:

Here's my card:
I have had this Hot off the Press stamp set for awhile, so I thought this was the perfect time to break it in. It's called Art Nouveau and I just love it. Very retro! I white heat embossed the butterfly image on vellum and then colored some of the sections on the back with SU alcohol markers. Then I attached the vellum panel with brads to a piece of Hot off the Press patterned paper. I used a Martha Stewart punch to cut out a bunch of little butterflies in vellum and attached them to the panel, and then embellished with Stickles.

Here's a close up of the image:
Here are the Ingredients:
Stampin' Up Soft Sky Card Stock
Stampin' Up Perfect Plum Card Stock
HOTP Twilight Jewels Patterned Paper
HOTP Art Nouveau Stamp Set
GKD Fabulous Flowers Stamp for Greeting
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
CTMH Eggplant Ink
GKD Clear Embossing Powder

I would love it if you would stop on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this beautiful set!
 
 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out.  Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy~

17 comments:

  1. Judy this is stunning, love the fabulous stamp used and pretty butterfly, lovely card.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judy and what a fabulous stamp this is...it has so much pretty detail and loving all the vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bewitching because of the retro look and all of the fluttering butterflies. So splendid and charming too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... this is just gorgeous Judy! What a unique design ... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Art Nouveau is very nice. I like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and in such awesome colors. I love that butterfly design you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft background and the vellum and the addition of the tiny butterflies. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is drop dead gorgeous, simply stunning and so stylish Judy. A truly beautiful card with that awesome butterfly on vellum and that touch of colour is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That embossed image is so striking, as is your gorgeous butterfly. So much to look at, such a fabulous design, love the techniques you used too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so amazing, Judy! Wow, I love that stamp! The white embossed image is gorgeous on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant and absolutely gorgeous Judy! Truly an inspirational card with the coloring and vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome card! I LOVE that design - it's sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So artistic--beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful stamp and extra pretty with the white embossing and glitter! The oldies are the besties sometimes. Love this, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful and delicate. I love the Vellum, the embossing and the sparkles...gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is one fantastic stamp and I like the vellum butterfly you added to it! Thanks for reminding me to pull out that notched corner punch - I LOVE how that looks on your card!

    ReplyDelete