Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Double D - Tea & Coffee

Dear Ones~
This time over at the Double D Challenge Blog we are enjoying TEA & COFFEE. Mmmm.....think I'll have a cup!

Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:

 

And here is my card:
 I have had this cute little stacked tea cup die forever and never really got around to using it. So happy this Mood Board came up to rectify that. I decided to do some inlay here, one of my favorite techniques. So I cut the image with white card stock and then cut it again using 3 other patterned papers. Then I went about inserting all those tiny bits where they belong. The white background panel is from Stampin' Up and it's called Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder. I just love it!!!

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock 
SU Soft Sky Card Stock
SU Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder
Sue Wilson Olivia Die
DCWV Pocket Blossoms Patterned Papers
Poppystamps Teacup Stack
SU Very Vintage for Greeting
GKD Gold Embossing Powder


I would love it if you would stop on over to the Double D Blog to see what the other designers have created. And if you play along you could win this ADORABLE stamp set!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a great week. Don't forget to swing by Double D and check us out.  Oh, and I so appreciate your lovely comments!!!
Hugs~
~judy~

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely stack of tea cups...love this,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty tea cups these are, reminds me of some of my own. I love the pretty inlays and the doily and the EB folder, and 'well', I just love it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty patterned papered tea cups....so lovely! The tufted background is the perfect backdrop. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy! The background and papers in the tea cups look amazing. I love that SU embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, that's a darling card you have created there! So sweet. Love the tufted background and the soft colors and the dies are so pretty. Perfect for tea time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that embossing folder too and it is perfect for this card. Your inlaid tea cups are so pretty. Lots of work but worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that stack of cups. What a great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so, so sweet!! Love the tufted background and inlaid teacups, colors and just everything. This would make a perfect invitation to a tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is SO pretty! Love those tea cups and your background is perfect ... soft & pretty just like the cups! Great job and beautiful inspiration! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some beautiful china tea cups, so pretty, great choices in Designer Papers! I love how they stack, it's such a classic design, love it! And that large beautiful die makes for the perfect backdrop, like a pretty doily you'd find in any Nana's house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cups really look like fine china and they are so inviting. I love the soft colors and the stacking of the cups. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Judy! Such a vintage and romantic feel to it! Love the bow you created with the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your stack of coffee cups! Four cups is about where I am this morning! LOL Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Judy, & perfect for the challenge! I've been looking over the cards I missed commenting on. They are ALL so beautiful! You're really talented & I'm so glad we've connected online!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty dies, pretty paper and my favorite embossing folder, what's not too love? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my, the fill-in papers you used are so pretty and perfect for those tea cups! Makes you wonder why you waited so long to use that die. It happens to me all the time. Love the doily shape and quilted background. I have a similar folder and it's a favorite for certain things. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cups remind me of bone china ones I inherited from my grandmother. They're lovely, Judy.

    ReplyDelete