Wednesday, August 1, 2018

MSC - Getting In Shape

Dear Ones~
This week it's my turn to host over at The Mod Squad. I have chosen to challenge players to make a shaped card or project. Rectangles and squares are NOT allowed.

Gina K Designs Craft store
 Our sponsor is Gina K Designs!!!
PRIZE
A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store.

Here is my card:
This is just a simple hexagonal shaped card where the water colored image is the star. I used the GKD You Make Me Smile stamp and water colored it with some new paints I got recently from Amazon. They come in a fan-style format and I just love them. The colors are vibrant and the price point is amazing. I highly recommend them.

Here are the Ingredients:
Quick Kutz Nesting Hexagons
GKD Black Onyx and White Card Stock
DCWV Black, Kraft and Gold Card Stock
Strathmore Water Color Paper
GKD You Make Me Smile Stamp
Dainayw Water Color Paints 
(yes, that's how it's spelled) 
 Nuvo Crystal Drops
GKD Crystalline Drops

Glad you stopped by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments!
Hugs~

~judy~




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy, your water coloring is amazing, something I have been trying to practice with lately, I checked out the link you gave, might have to have these...love the shape of your card and those pretty stamps too...hope I can find time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is AMAZING Judy and your coloring is FABULOUS!!!! What a fun shape ... hope I get a chance to join in the fun! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful water coloring. The hexagonal shape is so great and a great background for the pretty flowers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well colored and what a gorgeous shaped card too. I will have to see if I can sneak in a project for this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTFUL!!! I think hexagon is my favorite shape for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very refreshing to see a beautiful card in a different shape. This octagonal is as good as a rectangle. Love the coloring and you are so good at it. The dew drops are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the shape, it's perfectly you! Your water coloring looks amazing, those images are spectacular...such a FAB Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beautifully water colored image certainly is the star! The colors are fantastic. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Judy! I like the hexagon shape and the beautiful flowers! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your watercoloring is beautiful, Judy, and I love the shaped card.

    ReplyDelete