Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Mod Squad - Patterned Paper Triple Time

Dear Ones~
Happy New Year!!!! I trust that you had a great holiday and are ready to begin a wonderful and prosperous new year filled with awesome possibilities. But I digress.

This week it's my turn to host over at The Mod Squad. I have chosen to use AT LEAST 3 different patterned papers for my challenge.

SPONSOR

Gina’s goal is to continue to offer top quality signature products through her online store Gina K. Designs along with informative and creative crafting videos.Be sure to check out StampTV for a ton of great videos and techniques. They also have weekly challenges. Shop Gina K Designs.
Gina K. has been in the stamping industry since 1998 and started Gina K. Designs in 2007. As the business grew, Gina asked her husband Tom to leave his position as an attorney to join her in the business. Together they built StampTV, their online video website featuring broadcast quality paper crafting videos, galleries, social network for paper crafters and more! Gina now has over 200,000 followers over her various social media networks and video sites from all around the world.

A $20 gift certificate to the Gina K Designs store

Here is the card I came up with:
For this card I used a Gina K Designs mini stamp set You Get Me. The patterned papers are from the Sending Love patterned paper pack. Card stocks are Sea Glass and Black Onyx, and the die is called Royal Frame. This is no longer available, but the Decorative Label Die would work just as well.
 
Glad you stopped by, and don't forget to head on over to The Mod Squad Challenge and play along. You could win the prize! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations, and I adore your comments!
Hugs~

~judy~



13 comments:

  1. I had to stop back and leave some love on this gorgeous card! Wow, I love the design and the black matting with the light blue. Just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a die to die for. Your whole package is such an inspiration. Got me off my duff to make an entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is drop dead gorgeous and using the royal frame really makes it look great. I am so glad I got that frame when it was available as it is one of my favorites. And, your paper choices all work so well together. Trimming them all with black really ties the design together. I sure hope I can join in on the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Judy. I've gone so CAS that I forget about using my patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this!!! The patterned papers work so well together, especially trimmed in black. That die is really beautiful and to me the gingham ribbon makes the whole thing pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful papers and they look wonderful together. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy!
    What a super cute card. Thanks for the inspiration, and for commenting on my entry. I had so much fun playing along.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have always had a nack for putting together papers and making them look fabulous. Loving your "Karen" bow and the die cut too. Kids are still here, so my supplies are locked up, but if I get a chance.....would love to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! I love the wonderful way you used all 3 patterns, and that bow is perfectly placed. Thanks for inspiring me to go digging through my pp to see what I can try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I love the patterned papers and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so feminine and love the dimensional look! The three patterned papers look amazing together with these tones and the black mats for contrast! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Judy! Love those papers a lot! Always a pleasure when I get a chance to stop by!

    ReplyDelete