Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Double D - It's a Jungle Out There

Dear Ones~
Happy Wednesday, and it's AUGUST already. Yikes, where has the summer gone. School will soon be upon us. Today's offering for Double D is a JUNGLE THEME. Here is the Mood Board for your inspiration:
 And here is my take on that board:
This card was made for our daughter for her birthday. She adores giraffes and has a large print of this image on the wall in her living room. I just LOVE this image, it makes me smile. The stamp is from Unity, and has been colored with Distress Markers on watercolor paper.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Grass Green and Skeleton Leaves Card Stock
Canson Watercolor Paper
Stampin' Up Garden Lane Patterned Paper
Unity Finally Here Stamp 
Stampin' Up Beautiful You Stamp for Greeting
Penny Black Antique Frame Die
Distress Markers

  If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous Echo Park Patterned Paper pack. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by. I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D, there is always so much inspiration there.
Hugs~
~judy





12 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, how adorable are these two, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. This is just fantastic! We also loooooove giraffes in our house! I am sure Sarah loved this and probably popped it right into a frame for safe keeping! Your coloring and design are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, what a cute and adorable stamp, your daughter was one lucky lady to receive this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this card is so sweet and adorable! Love that giraffe image. The sentiment is perfect with it. Great coloring and that background paper is the beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I say that I adore this card. I pinned it before I even made a comment. It is the sweetest card the look in the mother giraffe's face is amazing. You colored it so well. It could be used for a lot of occasions. This will be my first Unity stamp. You are an enabler, but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, Adorable, Sweet, Cute! What other adjectives can I come up with to tell you how much I love this card! Your coloring is awesome and yes the image tells the entire story ... WELL DONE my friend! I'm sure she LOVED it!! (I know I do!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh look at those long eye lashes. This is soo stinking cute. How fun to make a card of an image she has. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card - the image is stunning and so is your colouring - I bet your daughter is over the moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooooooooove this card Judy. Awesome stamp and beautifully blended. Great wiggly die cut and perfect dp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww.... Just ADORABLE!!! How cute and sweet card!!! LOVE it!!! Great design and colouring and an amazing image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card Judy. Love how you’ve framed the image with those lovely background paper. Wonderful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Awesome coloring on those giraffes!

    ReplyDelete