Thursday, September 26, 2019

Dies R Us - Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Dear Ones~
Well, it has been quite some time since I have written on this blog. We spent 3 weeks camping on Lake Superior with our fifth wheel.  3 days after we arrived home I headed to Midland for my 55th high school class reunion, and last weekend I spent 3 days with my besties for Girls' Weekend. Whew, finally have time to catch my breath.

Today's offering is for the Dies R Us Challenge.  The challenge is Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I have no images or dies that are appropriate for these subjects, but I thought a hot air balloon is sort of a plane. So here is my card:
For this card I used dies from Waffle Flower, Elizabeth Craft Designs and Penny Black.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Red Velvet, White, Black and Sweet Mango Card
Penny Black Antique Frame Dies
Elizabeth Craft Designs Ribbons and Jewels Dies
Waffle Flower Year Round Words Die for Greeting
SU Carried Away Patterned Paper
SU Lift Me Up Balloon and Cloud Stamps
SU Real Red and Basic Gray Inks

So happy to be back in the blogging world again. I have missed my craft room and the opportunity to be creative. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I so appreciate your lovely comments. They always brighten my day!!!
Hugs~
~judy

11 comments:

  1. Love your card! I own this set and the paper. So much fun! Glad you had a get-away and are back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful hot air balloon card with not only the great image but that fantastic pattern paper. This is so well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background paper on this beauty. The ribbons and jewels die adds a sense of movement. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember having fun in the RV and seeing different parts of the country. I love hearing when others get to do that!! I love your design - look at the movement with the curvy lines under the balloon! PS That is one of the funniest movies ever ever! My favorite part? When they are driving down the freeway at night, on fire. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fantabulous Judy. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC!!! I love everything about it, especially how the torn edges look singed. Your get away schedule would tire me out completely. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, great mix of paper, image and dies! I think it's just PERFECT for a masculine recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what FUN! You'll need another vacation to recover lol I adore that background paper, of course you had it! The Hot Air Balloon looks great, it's quite magical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW ... this is awesome and SO WELL put together! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and so wonderfully designed! Thanks for joining our Dies R Us Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Late to the party, but I have to say this is over the top spectacular! Love the take of the balloon and the paper ribbons and jewel dies really make for a great card. You may have not been creating, but you have not lost that special touch.

    ReplyDelete