Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Double D - Featured

Dear Ones~
Today over at Double D we are to choose an object from the Mood Board and make it the 'feature' on our card. Here is the Mood Board for your inspiration:

And here is my card:
I was inspired by the bottom left photo with all those cute little alien creatures. They just make me smile. I stamped the GKD background stamp Inspiration Mosaic, the one with with all the rectangle panels, onto a piece of white card stock. Then I stamped those silly creatures in some of the rectangles, fussy cut some patterned paper for others, and in a couple of them I attached some embossed colored card stock.
Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Jellybean Green Card
GKD Tranquil Teal Card
GKD White Card
GKD Tranquil Teal Ink
Technique Tuesday Patterned Paper
SU Monstermaniac Stamps
Best Creations Robot Stamp For Greeting
Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles EF
Ink On 3 Liquid Pixie Dust
Nuvo Crystal Drops 

If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous die. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 

So I guess that's it for me today. Happy September! The summer went by so fast, and fall is upon us. School is back in session and we are all hunkering down for another year. Please don't forget to swing over to Double D and check out all the wonderful inspiration there. And thank you for all your sweet comments, they always warm my heart.

Hugs,
~judy 

9 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative card, and yes it sure does make you smile, great colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Gina K Mosaic used this way. Those Monsters are so cute and I love the colors and the pattern paper that you used. Such a fun card could be used for lots of occasions. I pinned. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Awesome card!! Not only adorable, but also so creative !!! The aliens look so cute and I'm stunned by the way you made the background! Love the sentiments!!! Who doesn't smile looking at it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a fun card! Great take on the mood board! Brought an instant smile ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to rember that Gina K stamp for your cute aliens. Love the colors and how you mixed patterns and embossing. Great take on the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! How fun is this?!?! I love your cute little monsters and your design. I think my favorite one is the one peeking out LOL Soooo funny and cute! And that human sentiment--perfect!!! Well done, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and fun card with all the cute aliens Judy! Love the bright colors and all the layering details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Funny that last night I was perusing the internet looking for monster/ alien stamps! This is darling!

    ReplyDelete