Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Double D - What is Your Christmas Style?

Dear Ones~
The challenge this time over at Double D is going to be fun. Just make a project showing your Christmas style. Here is the Mood Board for this challenge:

And here is my card:
One of my favorite Christmas styles is RUSTIC. I make all different kinds, but this one I'm most partial to. I love plaid for Christmas, I think it's so classic.


Here are the Ingredients:
SU Soft Suede Card
GKD Christmas Pine Card
GKD White Card
SU Wrapped in Plaid Patterned Paper
SU Alpine Sports Thinlits
SU Layered Circles
Swiss Dots EF
SU Ornate Frames Die
PTI 2010 Holiday Tags Stamp for Greeting 




If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this adorable die by Cheapo Dies. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created for your inspiration.

So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by. I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D and see what's going on.
 
Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

14 comments:

  1. It is classic and that plaid is gorgeous! I love that sled die cut (just used mine on a few cards too!). Very rustic, very country....a great vibe! Merry Merry! ps I finally mailed Marilyn's card yesterday and blamed you for it's tardiness LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I too love the plaid papers, so Christmassy....great design.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very pretty and I love the Rustic/Traditional look too and the plaid is a perfect paper for that sled die (which I don't have..hmmm)! Fabulous design Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya girlfriend!! I too love the holiday plaids and those old sleds (remember them well!) Your card is just fabulous and a PERFECT display of your style! Big HUGS and Happy Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love a good plaid too, Judy. And you've matched the sled and wreath to the colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you about the plaid looking so awesome for Christmas cards and I love things in traditional colors like you did on your card along with the rustic feel. This card is absolutely awesome in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plaid and the rustic style too. I think one of the fun things about being a card maker at this time of year is using a variety of styles to fit the person. I have this sled so I must go make a card using your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Judy. Of course the 'plaid' background caught my eye. Love the rustic feel to this card. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love plaid, too, and definitely rustic. Looking forward to getting out my plaid Christmas placemats and pine cones and all that good stuff. Your sled is so cute, Judy, and great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this. I agree plaid is so classic for Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Judy! Thanks so time out from sight seeing to comment. Your plaid card is so cool and love the sled. It reminds me of my childhood winters. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card...love the plaid background and sled...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete