Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Double D - 12 Days of Christmas 7-12

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are doing the last 6 days of Christmas - Days 7-12. What a fun challenge!! Here is the Mood Board for inspiration:

And here is my card:
The Little Drummer Boy has always been close to my heart during the Christmas season. I figured 12 Drummers Drumming was a close match. 

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Kraft, Christmas Pine and Cranberry Tart Card Stock
Tim Holtz Christmas Patterned Paper
Stampin' Up Musical Season Stamp Set
PTI 2010 Holiday Tags for Greeting
GKD Dark Chocolate Embossing Powder
GKD Dark Chocolate Ink
Martha Stewart Pine Branch Punch
Tim Holtz Tiny Bow Punch
Stampin' Up Nesting Ovals

If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this wonderful die by Sue Wilson . And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created for your inspiration.
So that's it for me, thanks for stopping by. I adore your comments, they always make me smile. And don't forget to stop over at Double D and see what's going on.
Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

12 comments:

  1. Sweet drummer boy here judy, finished off with fabulous papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judy! I love the little drummer boy image and he's just perfect with the papers you've used. Beautiful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a fabulous creation! LOVE the idea of the drummer silhouette surrounded by traditional Christmas color & feel! Just beautiful Judy!! On another note I wanted to thank you again for your kind thoughts & prayers! My DD Sisters are the BEST!! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like another fun challenge and I love your drummer boy design. I hope I can find a suitable image so I can join too. But right off the bat now I don't know if I have anything at all. So I might have to pass this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty papers and I love that little but of snow your drummer boy is walking through. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just happened to have a little drummer boy and he's precious! Pretty card with the papers and trim. Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Judy. You always put so much into your card making and this one is fabulous with all those Christmasy elements - and there is even a wee bit of tartan yay! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely setting for your drummer boy with the music background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, love this Drummer Boy card! The music paper is the perfect background. One of my all time favorite Christmas songs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card! Wonderful vintage feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a drummer drumming, his 11 friends are following right behind! Love the bough of holly above him and your pretty music sheet background. Merry Merry! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is such a beautiful vintage Christmas card Judy. Love the image and the music paper background. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete