Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Double D - Santa Hat

Dear Ones~

Ho ho ho - Santa is in the building. This time over at Double D we want to see your Santa Hats. Here is the Mood Board for your inspiration:

And here is my card:

I have to admit, this one stumped me. I don't have a SINGLE Santa hat. Not a stamp, not a die, nothing. So I used a gnome hat die that I had and called it good.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Christmas Pine and Kraft Card Stock
Recollections Red and Cream Card Stock
SU Christmas Plaid Card Stock
Penny Black Antique Frame Dies
SU Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
SSS Deco Hat Gnome Die for Hat
Memory Box Miniature Sled Die
SU Merry Patterns Stamp for Greeting
Altenew Featured Sentiments Die for Greeting
Zing Brown Sugar Embossing Powder
Liquid Applique for Fluff on Hat
GKD Button
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this adorable die set and patterned paper. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created for your inspiration. 

I'm so glad you stopped by, I adore your comments. They always make me smile. Please stay well and enjoy your crafting. Now head on over to Double D to see what's going on.

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.  
~judy


13 comments:

  1. Great design for this challenge. I love the long Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stretching of your die!! Lovely and fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty clever using the gnome hat and it turned out adorably cute too. I have so many Santa hat things it was hard for me to choose LOL! Anyhow you mastered it as your card is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Santa hat card! That gnome hat die is so cute! The gnomes are all the rage right now. The plaid paper is beautiful. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gnome hat works perfectly, Your card is darling! I love the Christmas plaid and all those wonderful layers, but what really caught my attention was that tiny little sled die. I must find one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ... well aren't you the clever on! That worked out perfectly! I had the same dilemma so went with the vintage Santa image. I LOVE your overall design! Framing the hat with that adorable sled ... well done my friend ... looks awesome! Stay safe & healthy! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeeee this card Judy! I think the gnome santa hats are so cool! Wonderful job and I had to come on by and tell you so! I hope you and hubby are well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, hey, your gnome hat is perfect! An adorable card, Judy! I probably have a bazillion stamps and dies featuring Santa hats. Love how you framed and accented this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love how you managed to do this challenge with that gnome Santa hat. I love your non traditional colors on this too, it go along with the long Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant post, great design and fabulous image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I had to track down where I thought your colors were more pink and gray green. This is it. Or maybe it is because I am looking at it in the early morning hours of 5 AM, and I don't have any lights on except for the computer backlight. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I call it GREAT! Soooo adorable and creative! I also love that sled die too. This card has all the trappings of winter and this FUN Challenge! And oh my goodness....that plaid!!! (oh and you're right, I should have done a Grinch with that green....grrrrr!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and adorable Santa hat Judy! Love the colours and all the pretty details too.

    ReplyDelete