Saturday, December 10, 2022

Can You Handle the Pressure - Christmas

 

Dear Ones~
  There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

CHRISTMAS

Here's my card:

There's so many possibilities with this challenge, and I decided to do a Christmas rose. This is a stunning foil plate and stencil set by Altenew. I hope you can see that beautiful gold foiling. It's so much fun to create because the stencil does all the coloring for you. That embossed background is a gorgeous folder by Spellbinders called Tufted. I love it.


The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
SU Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent Card Stock
Tim Holtz Metallic Card Stock
Spellbinder's Tufted Embossing Folder
 Altenew Guilded Rose Foil Plate
Altenew Guilded Rose Stencil
Simon Hurley Inks In:
*Game Over *Love Struck *Bee Sting
Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Mini Dies
GKD Angel Aura Rhinestones
 
 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder, it's a stunner. Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
 Christmas will soon be upon us, enjoy the holidays! Thank you so much for stopping by, your comments always make me smile. Please go take a look at the Can You Handle the Pressure blog, you won't be sorry.
 
Until next time dear reader, aspire to be inspired and here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

12 comments:

  1. WOW, Judy, your card is stunning, I LOVE the gorgeous gold foiling which sets your flower off beautifully!! Darn you, now I have to go and check out this set, you enabler you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just amazing an so beautiful! I love the. Christmas rose! With the quilted background and the line branches! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I adore the gold foiling and that pretty, pretty flower. And your background texture is luxurious! (think soft pillow lol) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gorgeous card and I was hoping to play with embossing folders. I am not sure I can enter the contest as I don’t have a blog anymore . But you have really inspired me with your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth did I miss that rose? I have so many Altenew flowers but not that one. It's gorgeous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas rose is gorgeous and I love the touches of gold. All beautifully arranged on the tufted background. Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous image, love that touch of gold and your embellishments. Cards like this sure make it hard to resist investing in a foiling system!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, Judy. That image is so beautiful and the foiling really makes it super special and festive. A gorgeous make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed! Love the hint of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous, I love everything about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete