Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Double D - Patterned Paper

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D, the challenge is PATTERNED PAPER. My all-time favorite thing in the history of ever is patterned paper. I simply LOVE it and use it on every card I make. Don't ask me how much I have, it's embarrassing!!! Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
And here is my card:
One of my very favorite patterned paper companies is Stamperia. Their papers are beautifully designed and executed. The quality is superior and the patterns are so gorgeous. Here I used papers from the Forest Collection, it's perfect for masculine cards. Isn't it just stunning? The greeting is from a Gina K Designs stamp set by Debby Warner called Autumn Scarecrow.



 
 
 The Ingredients:
 GKD Kraft and Dark Chocolate Card Stock
Stamperia Forest Patterned Paper
GKD Autumn Scarecrow Stamp for Greeting
Stash Embossing Powder
SU Linen Thread


 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable pad of patterned paper. What a wonderful prize!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 

Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Those papers are fantastic! Love the worn aged look and the colors too! You used so many in a perfect design! Great layers, sentiment and image! Loving the added twine too! This is picture perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a handsome, masculine card. Just stunning! I love Stamperia papers as well, and you've made the perfect design showcasing them. I love the rustic layers with that deer peeking out. Perfectly done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed masculine card with those gorgeous papers! I have some of theirs's too, well I also have a ton of papers, I used to sew and I think that is how I started buying papers, they reminded me of my fabric patterns, but now I just can't seem to stop buying it!! Anywho, your card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew that you would ace this challenge as you have beena master at coordinating pattern papers for a very long time. This card is so handsome and well done! I may need more paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ... this card is OUTSTANDING!!! You certainly know how to put patterned papers together to create a masterpiece!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing design with all of the wood grain papers! Love the different directions and textured appearance on them. Great layering and the twine is the perfect touch for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my kind of paper, Judy. I love anything rustic. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete