Saturday, March 9, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure - Bling

 Dear Ones~
  There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

BLING
 Here's my card:
I LOVE me some bling, so this card was really fun to make. I used a background stamp, heat embossed it in "blingy" gold and then fussy cut just the circle and dragonfly. The card base is gold, as is the strip in the background. I added lots of gems for more bling. So much shine on this card my retinas are burning....lol. And don't you just love that greeting. Good 'ole Picasso knew what he was talking about.

 
The Ingredients:
 GKD Metallic Gold and White Card Stock
SU Painted Textures Embossing Folder
SU Stripes and Splatters Embossing Folder
Dragonfly Background Stamp  - Made in China
Inkadinkado Picasso Stamp for Greeting
Stash Gems and Ribbon
Wow Gold Embossing Powder
 

 
 
  
If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. And I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!
 
 
 Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this card certainly packs a punch with all the beautiful bling (I had to put my sunglasses on lol), but really it is a gorgeous, beautifully designed card, fabulous sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so cool ... GREAT JOB! Beautiful design and love the coordinating panel on the inside. Nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dragonfly is gorgeous on the background with rhinestones. Great designed card.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with that design incorporating lots of bling, looks amazing, love the color and the shimmer on the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you blinged up your dragonfly! They so often have those colors in them IRL. A beautiful and artful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. I love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOWZA! This is gorgeous! I adore all of that bling-a-ding-ding! They look so FAB! That dragonfly is fantastic, really magnificent--thought it was the SU die set! Clever to heat emboss and fussy cut--it really is awesome! Great texture and design too, of course. I loooooooove everything about this beautiful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you sure got your bling on with this fantastic card! That awesome sentiment was perfect. I admire that you fussy cut it out. Love your post, maybe I should send you some sun glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, that last comment was me, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card & design! Love the bling too!

    ReplyDelete