Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Double D - Basket of Posies

 
Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the challenge is BASKET FULL OF POSIES. Lots of possibilities with this one. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 
 
Here's what I came up with:
I have had this Market Baskets die set by The Greetery for awhile and it had yet to see the die cutting machine. I thought it was time to fix that. I love this die set, it's so charming and unusual. The Simply Perfect Layered Blooms die set by Spellbinders is really fun because it has a shape at the bottom of each piece to help you fit everything together perfectly.
 

The Ingredients:
 GKD Silver and White Card Stock
Paper Studio Stargazer Patterned Paper
Scrapbook.Com Cools Card Stock
SU Tufted Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Summer Label Motifs Dies
Spellbinders Simply Perfect Layered Blooms Dies
The Greetery Market Baskets Dies
Concord and 9th Bouquet Dies
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes for Greeting
Trinity Stamps Silver Baubles

 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely wonderful stamp set by Neat and Tangled. I just love it!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 Until next time dear readers, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
~judy

7 comments:

  1. Oh Judy, this is just as sweet as can be! I've always admired that Market Basket die from TG, and have never gotten it. Your pretty blue and purple flowers fill it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just awesome! LOVE your choice of colors and your design is perfect! Thanks for another amazing DT project to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the theme I immediately thought of that basket, Judy. I'll be using it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! These colors are so soothing. I love the basket and that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire how this basket is designed in front of that die cut. Great double cut that matched the border. Now those colors are bewitching and awesome. You did it again with this design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous design and I love your sweet colours and image here, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete