Monday, July 1, 2024

A Cut Above - Starting off With a BANG!

A Cut Above 
 Dear Ones~
There's a new kid on the block!!! It's a new challenge called A CUT ABOVE, and it's all about die cuts.

Challenges are on a monthly basis and posted on the first Monday of the month at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ending on the 28th of each month 8:00 PM (Eastern Time) with the winner posted on the 30th of that month.

Limit of 3 entries per challenge with each being a different project.

Any project is welcome but MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE DIE CUT defined by using a die cut machine, not a purchased pre-fabricated die cut. Winner is chosen by random draw, and will receive a $5 gift card to A Cherry On Top Online Store along with a dated badge to display on their craft site.
 
Here's my sample:
We are starting this brand new challenge blog off with a BANG, and I hope you will too. This card was so much fun to make. I used a stamp and die set I found on Amazon, and I think it screams 4th of July.



 
 The Ingredients:
GKD Blue Denim Card Stock
GKD Red Hot Card Stock
GKD White Card Stock
Ranger Kaleidoscope Embossing Folder
Amazon 4th of July Stamp & Die Set
Waffle Flower Retro Outline Alpha Die Set
GKD Angel Aura Rhinestones
Stickles
 
 
 
 
I hope you will jump in and MAKE THE CUT!! This is going to be fun and I can't wait to see what you all come up with. So head on over to the A CUT ABOVE BLOG to see what it's all about. And if you play along, you could win a $5 gift card to A Cherry On Top.
 
Until next time, dear reader, aspire to be inspired.
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse.
~judy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful 4th of July card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! FAB creation! Love the rwb theme and your fireworks and rockets! So perfect for this week and the dogs won't mind them at all! Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really good Judy I love your card that starts this new challenge off with a bang literally! You have inspired me I need to go check out my red white and blue papers and my dies for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blast! Pun intended.... Love the fun fireworks and sparkle on this card. The layers you created with die cuts look amazing. The embossed background adds even more dimension. Thanks again for being part of ACA's first challenge and spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete