Tuesday, February 14, 2017

"STRIPTEASE"

Dear Ones~
Gina from Gina K Designs is hosting a challenge over at Stamp Junkies, and of course the title caught my eye. She's calling it "Striptease" and she has challenged us to include a strip of patterned paper or embossed paper somewhere on our card.

Here's what I came up with:
I felt like watercoloring, so I pulled out my go-to stamp set for using my Zigs. This image is from the GKD Stately Flowers 1 stamp set by Melanie Muenchinger. 
I LOVE the poppies, so much fun to color.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Fresh Asparagus and Ivory Card Stock
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Craft Smith Flower Market Patterned Paper
SU Balloon Pop Up Thinlits for "Ribbon"
SU Oval Layering Dies
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Stash Pearls

This is a quicky, but I wanted to play in the fun challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great week. Appreciate your comments very much!!!!
XO~

9 comments:

  1. Your Poppy is glorious and colored perfectly! It really looks 3D from here, WOW! Love the simplicity of your design, it adds to the beautiful look of this card without taking away from your pretty posy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poppies are so beautiful. It won't be long before the hillsides here will be covered with them. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful card you made. I adore poppies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't you coloured those poppies beautifully. Love the vibrant colour. Lovely layout and that ribbon looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Judy, fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did this with Zigs? Wow! This is totally outstanding! I love the colors and the catchy title of the challenge. This is way over the top. I'm pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The poppies are colored so beautifully. Love the colors and design of your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Judy! The poppy flower is beautiful and great job coloring it! Have a Blessed day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete