Saturday, February 11, 2017

Just Us Girls #380 - Trend Week

Dear Ones~
This week is Trend Week over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Vicki has chosen HEARTS! How appropriate with Valentine's Day right around the corner.

Here's is my card:
I had so much fun creating this card. I used the Stampin' Up Sealed With Love stamp set and the Love Notes Framelits. I went with soft colors and embossed the background with the Swiss Dots folder. I love that border die with the matching stamps for the hearts.  Each of the envelopes contains a little message....
so stinkin' cute!!

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
SU Blusing Bride & Sahara Sand Card Stock
SU Sealed with Love Stamp Set
SU Love Notes Framelits
Memory Box LaRue Heart Die
SU Blushing Bride & Sahara Sand Inks
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF 

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful cards that our February Guest Designer Michele, and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our February challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of April!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments! They make my day!!





















16 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy you used those sets! Aren't they fabulous? Gorgeous card loving all of those teeny tiny envelopes and love notes! Super cute! Great design! Oooh I might have to get that beautiful heart die too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! those sweet little envelops love notes! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card and I love your design. Those little envelopes are so sweet with their little cards inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and girly. I love the Larue heart background for those sweet little envelopes. This is just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Judy! Love the soft colours and little envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of work went into your card, Judy, but it was well worth it. Those little envelopes are so cute and that heart border? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this card is awesome! I love all the pull out tabs in the envelope! It is quite the work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!! Love the little envelopes! You ought to enter at City Crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set when I saw it. Put it in my card three and took it out three times. I could just kick myself when I see the dazzling card that you have made. Love the soft colors and the cutest little envelopes with sweet notes. This is the best Valentines card I have seen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too cute. How fun to tuck a separate message in each envie. The sand and pink go together so well. The heart border and large heart die are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Judy, your card looks amazing! I've never seen that heart die before, and love the additional heart border and envies! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so soft and pretty! I love the white, pink and gray little love notes tucked into those cute envies. Amazing design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you might just have nailed this challenge here with those 'few' hearts. Boy is this one fabulously beautiful hearty card. Love it. So glad you chose soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet. I love the soft colors and those adorable love notes. Your big pink heart die cut is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last week got totally away from me! I didn't think I needed these SU items until I saw your card...thanks in advance! LOL Fabulous my friend!

    ReplyDelete