Saturday, October 14, 2017

Just Us Girls #415 - Trend Week


Dear Ones~
This week is TREND WEEK over at Just Us Girls, and our gal Angie has asked us to make a Peek-A-Boo Card. How fun.

Here's what I came up with:
In case you hadn't noticed, it's my grandniece Maeryn's 5th birthday! What better occasion to make a Peek-A-Boo card? I have had this sweet little digi image for quite awhile and was just waiting until the right time to use it. Isn't she cute? I'm sorry I don't know where it came from, I just found it in my stash. I had so much fun coloring her with my Copics, and then I highlighted her dress and cheeks with my white gel pen. Maeryn's name was generated on my Cricut.

Here's the inside:
 These are the Ingredients:
GKD Ocean Mist, Red Hot and White Card Stock.
Colorbök Patterned Paper
Stash Digi Stamp
Copic Markers
Cricut Machine for Name
SU Layered Circle Dies
SU Balloon Pop Up Thinlits for Bow
SU Papillon Potpouri for Butterfly 
Judy Dots

Please visit the JUST US GIRLS blog to see the wonderful examples that our October Guest Designer Karola and the rest of the team have made this week. And remember, if you win Chic of the Week in any of our October challenges, you will be in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of December!!   Good luck, and I hope to see you there. 

Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments!
They always make me smile!!
Hugs~
~judy~

11 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! This has just got to be the most cutest and sweetest card I have ever seen! Love the peek-a-boo look, but that adorable image is super sweet! Love your perfect colors, so bright and cheerful. I also adore how you always personalize your kids birthday cards! So sweet, so kind, so clever! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design. Love your coloring on the cute little girl image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and perfect for a peek a boo card. She will love how you personalized it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image and I love how you used her peeking out of that window. A great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal! I just want to give this sweet little girl a squeeze! She is so stinking cute and you have done a fabulous job coloring and bring her to life. Your great nice will love this, I am so sure. Then you made it a peek a boo card. She will have fu with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Judy you just have to fall in love with this cute image and how you have coloured her so beautifully! That DP is perfect. Love your bow and those Judy dots perfectly placed. Maeryn is sooooo lucky to be receiving such a beautiful card made especially for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable in every way! Your coloring is so good I would have thought it was a pre-colored image. No offense to that I hope! She is going to love it! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is she peeking through her window! :) Well done~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in awe, Judy. Your coloring of that darling little girl is fabulous. I love that the entire image is inside and she's peeking through the circle. I'm sure Maeryn will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable card!! I love, love the colors and the designer paper is perfect for her, totally adorbs card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute with that adorable little girl peeking out of the window! Love how you get the full view of her on the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete