Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Double D - Lavender-Lilac-Purple

Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the theme is lavender to purple. Since this is my favorite color, I was so elated with this challenge. Here is the fabulous Mood Board for our inspiration. Just look at all that purple goodness.


And here is my card:
A dear friend of mine whom you may know - Donna Phelan - send me a template to make this adorable envelope to hold the flowers. I thought it was genius. Such a sweet little nosegay of a pattern.

 The Ingredients:
GKD White and Black Card
SU Rich Razzleberry Card
Altenew Wildflower Doodles Stamps
and
Companion Dies
SU Ornate Frames Dies
SU Basketweave Embossing Folder
GKD Inks In:
*Wild Lilac
*Wild Wisteria
SU Garden Green Ink
SU Gingham Gala Patterned Paper


 If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this adorable die by Memory Box. And don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created for your inspiration. 
I'm so glad you stopped by, I adore your comments. They always make me smile. Please stay well and enjoy your crafting. We are all in this together. And don't forget to stop over at Double D and see what's going on.

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse.  
~judy
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty designed card love the flowers here Judy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty made out of gingham, perhaps YOU are the genius! ;) Love your bouquet of lilacs and foliage, so pretty and Springy! That texture is wonderfully awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and everything about it reminds me of good memories of my childhood. On 'May Day, we would make nosegays of flowers and hang them on the neighbors doors, ring the doorbell and then hide to see them get them, and then theres the gingham, I loved it and my room was decorated with it, great memories on this special day for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all of the texture that you have here. That does not in any way take away from the gingham cone (genius) and the total card. Love that added bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this nosegay of gorgeous lilacs and the gingham really pulls it all together ... BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is so pretty Judy! I love the wrapped flowers in gingham. So lovely!! Wouldn't you love to be given a delightful gift like this? I too, used to hang flowers in May baskets on our neighbors doors. Such wonderful memories of days gone by...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply lovely, Judy! The Tussy Mussy with gingham patterned cone are beautiful. I am loving all of these lavender creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy Judy Judy 'PURPLE' rules! Beeeeeeeeeautiful blend of lavender and purples here. Love the backgrounds with the paper and embossing. Great little gift of the envelope template making this card even more spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soft and pretty, Judy. I love that gingham.

    ReplyDelete