Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Double D - Color Challenge

Dear Ones~

There's a new challenge up over at Double D, and this time it's a COLOR CHALLENGE. Here's the Mood Board for inspiration. You must use one of the drink colors for your project.
 And here is my card:
I chose the bottom right photo for my color inspiration. I realized after I had done it that there was more green than blue, but there is blue here, so I think it's all good. I just love that silly image from Stampin' Up. It's a set called Hey, Chick. It might be retired, but I think it's so stinkin' fun.

 
The Ingredients:
GKD Blue Denim Card Stock
Recollections Lime Green Card Stock
Best of Paper Studio Patterned Paper
SU Hey Chick Stamp Set
SU Hey Birthday Chick Stamp and Die Set
Zig Markers
Stash Stickles and Baubles


 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely fabulous prize. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

I hope you are enjoying the summer weather. It's pretty hot here in Northern Michigan and we are not used to it. Thank goodness for AC!! When you get a minute, don't forget to check out Double D.

Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

7 comments:

  1. OH my word ... what a fun & fabulous card! Love the little scene you've created! Very clever and inspiring! Thanks for another wonderful DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Judy. That funny chicken is stinkin' cute!! I love the blue and green combo. What a fun inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, that bird is just a hoot. I don’t care what color it is. Your blue and green was a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got the colors just right on this, representing the lime and the blueberry. The chicken is a hoot. I just love all the fun of it. I still have an ancient SU chicken set -- Best of Cluck -- and I've used it lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, I love the silly chicken, how fun is that? What a fun and inspiring card and now I want to get MY chicken stamps out!! Fabulously fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a fun chick, Judy, and I love how you glitzed her up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love that crazy chick's hair.

    ReplyDelete