Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Double D - Lemons or Yellow as Focus

Dear Ones~
Well, it's been a minute since I have written a blog post. We have been away on a trip out West, and while it was a fabulous experience, it's hard to get back in the saddle (no pun intended, lol). Today's offering is for the new Double D Challenge, LEMONS OR YELLOW AS A FOCUS. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
This is my sample:
I love this stamp set by Stampin' Up called Bottled Happiness and the image reminded me of the photo in the lower left. This stamp set is simple to use, and there are so many possibilities. I made several of these recently with all kinds of different patterned papers and colors.


The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
SU Flowers for Every Season Patterned Paper
SU Bottled Happiness Stamp Set
SU Stitched So Sweetly Dies
SU Crushed Curry and Garden Green Inks
Picket Fence A Bow for Any Reason Die for Bow




 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely beautiful stamp set. Isn't it pretty? Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
It's nice to be back in my craft room again, now to get my Mojo back. When you get a minute, don't forget to check out Double D, and until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Your colors are perfect! I love that bottle of pretty posies and the design of the entire card, in fact I am looking at it right now! Beautiful and thoughtful! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delightful! Those pearl centers look perfect on that bouquet of flowers. I seriously love that bow die! Donna is a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and so bright and sunny. Love that design paper and what a great way to use it. I can see many cards made with this design to send out and give to loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW what a sweet card design! Love your pretty yellow floral background! Perfect with this sweet image that you've colored so masterfully! Beautiful inspiration my friend ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like the pretty shades of yellow and green you have chosen. The little yellow die cut bow is adorable holding the tiny thinking of you sentiment strip. This card makes me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Judy. I can see how you can make it with many different colors and that's the sign of a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, your card with this stamp set and pretty paper is so absolutely sweet and darling. I had to go look it up. I've been doing that a lot today even though I'm trying to hold off the shopping for the time being. I love that you made a bunch in different colors. Easy is good and I'll bet they're all simply delightful. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card Judy! The bottle image with the flowers is so pretty and the colors and use of patterned papers is just the perfect combination. How wonderful too, when you can make these up using multiple colors combinations. What a great way to add cards to your stash. I love the little bow with a place for the sentiment. This is super sweet in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Judy, such a wonderful inspiration piece to use yellow as the focus, it is a great stamp set and you have shown it beautifully, I always love your beautifully inspiring cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty, Judy! What a fun set!! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card just screems good cheer. I'm really loving the design.

    ReplyDelete