Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Double D - The Great Outdoors

Dear Ones~
The challenge this time over at Double D is THE GREAT OUTDOORS! Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
And here's my card:
I love the look of this card. That background patterned paper is from a pack by Stamperia called Forest. Stamperia has some of the most beautiful and artistic papers out there, I can't get enough of them. One of the other things I love about these papers is there are all kinds of cut outs that you can use to enhance your creation. This greeting is one of them.


 
The Ingredients:
GKD Dark Chocolate and Kraft Card Stock
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Card Stock
Stamperia Forest Patterned Paper
Stampin Up Campology Stamp Set
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
GKD Dark Chocolate and Fresh Asparagus Inks


 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable stamp set. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.

Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy



10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love your overall design! That background paper is perfect for your focus image and how sweet the pack also has some fabulous coordinating sentiments. Nicely done my friend ... makes me want to take a long walk in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created, looks so calm and relaxing, fabulous papers and perfect sentiments, I'll have to check these papers out!! Another fabulous DT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent and screams THE GREAT OUTDOORS! I love that Designer Paper, thought you had water colored it, my jaw dropped! Such a lovely sentiment too! This is so beautiful, so serene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and serene camping scene among the pines. Love the stamped pine tree images. And yes, Stamperia papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my kind of great outdoors. I would love to be there. What beautiful paper, and I gather the foreground scene is the SU stamp set. It's all very lovely and serene. When I worked in a stressful environment I learned to cherish the silence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks just like northern Michigan, Judy. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is gorgeous Judy! Yes, I too love Stamperia's papers. This evokes memories of going to our great aunts camp when I was a child. Tall pine trees surround the calm waters on the lake. I love the sentiment you used too. Just perfect for such a peaceful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw your card Judy, it just reminded me of how peaceful and quiet it can be in the woods. What a great memory and a wonderful scene that you have created it could be anywhere in the Northwoods and we have plenty of those here in Wisconsin and Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...Gorgeous card! love the fabulous style and colour.
    Have a great weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete