Saturday, November 11, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - TURKEY/THANKSGIVING/THANKS

Dear Ones~
 
 Turkey Day is just around the corner, and in honor of our feathered friend the twist over at Can You Handle the Pressure this time is TURKEY/THANKSGIVING/THANKS.  For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

TURKEY/THANKSGIVING/THANKS
 Here's my card:
Isn't this guy goofy??? I found this design on Pinterest HERE.  He's done with die cut circles and ovals, really easy to do.  I ran him through an embossing folder for texture, and used the GKD Autumn Leaves die set to make his "feathers".



The Ingredients:
GKD Ivory, Black Onyx, Warm Cocoa, Red Velvet, Sweet Mango and Recollections Orange Card Stock
SU Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder
SU Old Paper Embossing Folder
Dynamics Thanks Die
SU Stitched Shapes Dies
GKD Autumn Leaves Dies
Stash Circle Punches



 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder, it's a beauty!!  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. I can't wait to see what you create.

 
Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your fun and creatively adorable turkey, how fun he is!! I couldn't stop smiling when I saw him in our line up and here I thought he was a die set of his own, what a treasure he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! He looks amazing! Love how you did his feathers--they are fabulous! And all of that texture, so cool! I am pinning now too! lol Gobble Til You Wobble--short trip for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever, the texture really adds a lot to your turkey, and those leaf dies are the perfect feathers! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Judy. Those leaves made perfect tail feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Judy, and loving the die you used, colours are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him! Of course I've got it bookmarked now, too. I'm thinking I have punches that would work, but not sure about the leaves. He's very fun and colorful, and the embossed texture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Turkey just made me smile, Judy! Those leaves are so fabulous too! I love that you gave him texture as well. All in all a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete