Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Double D - Stripes and/or Dots

Dear Ones~
 This time over at the Double D Challenge Blog the challenge is STRIPES and/or DOTS. Here is the beautiful Mood Board for our inspiration:


Here's what I came up with:
I have been playing with my Fuze, so I thought I would try my hand at using some texture paste with a stencil and then runing it through the Fuze with some foil. It's so much fun because you get the texture from the paste and the glitz from the foil. I love how this came out.


The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
SU Plaid DSP
GKD Sun Spots Stencil
Deco Foil Duo Transfer Gel
GKD Glimmering Gold Foil
Simon Hurley Floral Stag Die Set for Flowers
GKD Feeling Frosty for Greeting
Trinity Stamps Gold Baubles

 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous die set from Tutti Designs. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.


 Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, and enjoy. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous how you have captured both the dots and stripes, and those flowers, wowza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you bought that Fuse, how fun! Love that you foiled with the texture paste, that steps it up a whole lot! This is a FAB design, it's fun, it's festive in all the right ways! Such pretty Christmas papers and I love your pretty poinsettias too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ... look at you go! This is AMAZING and absolutely beautiful! Hmmm guess I'm behind the times, don't even know what the Fuse is (will be checking it out though lol). This is so so pretty ... love your various stripes with those gorgeous dots! Well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to figure out what a Fuze is, but I sure love your card! Clever girl. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been doing some foiling and it is beauteous! Did you watch Gina and Jennifer today? If not watch the YouTube rerun. But you don't need any tips and tricks. You could tell them how to do the texture paste as it was genius and bewitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Judy! The foiling came out wonderful. Texture paste is one of my favorite things to play with. I just got some tacky gel to try with foil. I can only hope it comes out as beautiful as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Judy! I didn't even know you could foil over texture paste. What pretty results! I love your use of dots and stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely, these colours, the design and image make a gorgeous card ♥

    ReplyDelete