Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Double D - OH DEER

 Dear Ones~
This time over at the Double D Challenge Blog the topic is DEER. Here is the beautiful Mood Board for our inspiration:

This is what I came up with:
I have had this die set for awhile and thought this was a perfect time to use it. For that background embossed panel I used Tim Holtz Tree Rings embossing folder. I really love it and use it often for masculine cards. I ink smooshed Distress Inks on watercolor paper and then die cut the leaves with the resulted background panel. So pretty.





Here's a close up of the deer.










The Ingredients:
GKD Warm Cocoa, Kraft and Dark Chocolate Card Stock
Recollections Green Card Stock
Tim Holtz Tree Rings Embossing Folder
Sizzix Delightful Deer Die Set
GKD Thanks Die for Greeting
Distress Inks in:
*Dried Marigold
*Barn Door
*Wild Honey
*Rich Razzleberry 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win these absolutely wonderful dies from Cottage Cutzs. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, and enjoy. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

12 comments:

  1. My goodness Judy, this is stunning! I love the embossed background and will now be on the lookout for that ef. The leafy cluster and deer are just the perfect pop of natural color. What a gorgeous make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Judy! Love the embossed tree ring design background. Lots of bright, beautiful flowers and foliage hiding Mr. Deer. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, this is gorgeous, I agree the EB folder is fantastic and perfect for your greens, leaves and deer, a stunningly beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree slice makes a great background, Judy, and that deer is so majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting me in trouble again, my friend! I think that I need that background folder. But I have to say that was not the first thing that I saw. It was the beautiful cluster that you created over the top of it. You displayed the deer so elegantly and with class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Judy! You have a way of putting dies together so well! Love all the varied shades of color too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW ... what a FABULOUS creation my friend! The embossed background is awesome and LOVE how you've nestled your deer into the greenery cluster. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful wood slice background for your pretty foliage and nested deer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very gorgeous! An incredible look for fall with those colorful leaves. Lots of thoughtful detail in this card, Judy. I have this embossing folder and several others with various wood grain textures and they are my favorites along with anything leafy. I'm such an addict, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been saying all of these deer cards, how masculine they are, but I think yours is beautiful and feminine and fabulous! She is perfectly pretty in every way! LOVE the spray of greenery and leaves, this is just soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Judy so beautiful, I love your nested deer, the colorful leaves and the embossed background.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete