Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Double D - Christmas Animals

 Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are all about animals. CHRISTMAS ANIMALS. Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration:
And here's my card:
I have become enamored of the clean and simple look lately, so I thought I would do that for this challenge. I just love this little guy, he is part of an old, OLD stamp set from Hot Off the Press. I enjoyed coloring him with my Mission Gold watercolors on watercolor paper. Clean and simple for sure.

The Ingredients:
Canson XL Watercolor Paper
HOTP Janie's Snow Friends Stamp Set
Mission Gold Watercolors
Stickles
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable die set from Cottage Cutzs. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, 
and here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

7 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute CAS card, the darling little penguin is all you need to get your holiday wish across, an easy mailer, too, love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... how cute is this? And, I love your CAS design! Showcases this adorable image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute (I have been saying that a lot for this Challenge lol) Love your water coloring and that cookie looks the yummiest! Yes, your CAS design also lets that sweet image shine! Well done! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving a more CAS design too and this one is perfect. I bet it was not quick to water color, but fun. Every Christmas need a Penquin. Merry, Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your penguin is darling with his big Christmas cookie! Amazing watercoloring even on this small image. I totally love the simplicity of the design and would like to lean that way more myself. It's an addiction to add more and more, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the sweetest CAS Christmas card. That penquin is synonymous with cute cards for the holiday. The water colors are perfect. His star cookie looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is adorable! What a cute image and your water coloring is amazing! CAS and perfect!

    ReplyDelete