Saturday, December 23, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - WINTER

 Dear Ones~
There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

WINTER
 Here's my card:
Oh my GEEEE - aren't these little snowpeople just the cutest you have ever seen? This is a die set by Tim Holtz called Chilly and Freezy. So stinkin' FUN!!! Now I have to admit that this is quite labor intensive, but it's so worth it. I just took my time and it all came together. The background embossing folder is a new one from Simon called Filament Snowflakes. It's so delicate and I love it.



The Ingredients:
GKD White, Lipstick and Red Hot Card Stock
Recollections Blue Card Stock
SSS Filament Snowflake Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Chilly and Freezy Die Set
HOTP Janie's Snow Friends Stamp for Greeting
GKD Frozen Rhinestones
Stickles

 
 
 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. And I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!
 
Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
And
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
judy

6 comments:

  1. LOL ... what a fun card ... love these snow people! Great embossed background! MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These snow people are so detailed and fun! Which one is Chilly and who is Freezy? The colors are fun too and that background is the bast! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chilly and Freezy are super cute and super cool, of course! Pretty textured background, the only way I like my snow you know, ON a card! Love this FUN creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are the sweetest! Love that pretty embossing folder design in the background, too. I sure know about how labor intensive this sort of die assemblage is, but so much fun watching it come together. I'm hooked. Your card turned out so cute, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and such a fabulous card.. love the whole concept xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cute snowmen. I wonder if they love the temps as much as you do. LOL Stay warm my friend.

    ReplyDelete