Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Double D - WINTER/SNOW SCENE

Dear Ones~
Winter is upon us, and for a good share of us in the Northern Hemisphere that means snow.  The challenge this time over at the Double D Challenge Blog is WINTER/SNOW SCENE. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration. Isn't it beautiful??
Here is my card:
I just ADORE this little stamp. I think it's so dear and I love it to pieces. It's very old, I think I got it in one of those magazines that used to include some stamping supplies. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with my Mission Gold watercolors. Isn't it just the sweetest thing ever??

The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Recollections Blue Card Stock
SSS Filigree Snowflake Embossing Folder
Stash Stamp
GKD Seasonal Greetings Stamp for Greeting
SU Layering Oval Dies
Mission Gold Watercolor

If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable stamp set. Isn't it cute? Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.


Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse and merry Christmas!!
~judy

8 comments:

  1. Spectacular winter scene, Judy. Such a serene setting for these two snuggling polar bears. The embossed background and blue accent are beautiful. And, the coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so dear! How perfectly sweet! Thought they would be waiting on the Norther Lights, but it looks like they found THE star! I like that you water colored this, it just adds to it all! Love all of that pretty texture paired with that lovely sentiment! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely precious! You are an awesome colorist, Judy! I hope you are doing well and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is such a cute scene and you've showcased it perfectly! Well done my friend! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute sweetness! It just tugs at my heartstrings. Beautiful embossed panel, too. I love your choices for this challenge, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job of illustrating the wonder of that star and Christmas! So sweet and it brings a tear to my eyes in a good way. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this image is absolutely darling and you've colored it up perfectly Judy! I love how the snow and star sparkle in the moonlight. Such a darling card to remind us of the miracle of Jesus' birth. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete