Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Double D - Cute Little Animals

 
Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are looking for CUTE LITTLE ANIMALS. How fun is that!?!?! Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration - so stinkin' ADORABLE:
This is my card:
Aren't these little guys just the cutest? They are an old set from Close to my Heart. Have you heard the news? CTMH is closing shop. How sad that a big presence in the industry is closing its doors. I colored these little guys with my Karin markers. I'm not really happy with the coloring because I used the wrong card stock for this medium, but I was too lazy to stamp them again. How's THAT for true confessions....lol. I know YOU have never done anything like that. This is a mini slimline card. LOVE making those.



The Ingredients:
GKD White and Black Onyx Card Stock
Memory Box Madras Plaid Patterned Paper
CTMH Punny Pals Stamp Set
Master Layouts 7 and 4
Karin Brush Maker Pro
Stampin Up Linen Thread

 
 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this absolutely adorable stamp set. I just love it!!!  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 

 Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, and happy spring!
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

6 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute critters that are colored just perfectly and look like they are made just for your slimline card!! A card that surely will bring a BIG smile to the recipient!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The cutest! Their faces!!! It looks like they have all be caught up to no good lol Who me?!? I think the coloring looks perfectly fine on this type of card stock--don't beat yourself up. I prefer a mini slimline over the regular size and these 3 fit so nicely--they look like great postage stamps too! Oh and I love that pretty plaid background with that fine line of gold running through it....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet trio! LOVE your design and your coloring is perfect! Fabulous inspiration ... thanks for always sharing such amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable trio of sweet little animals. Love the postage stamp frames connected with hearts. Beautiful plaid paper and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I am with you when I comes to redoing anything. But you pulled with card out anyway. I love the llittle sentiments on each one and the looks on their faces. I have to mentioned that the background papers so very well with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is darling Judy, and the coloring looks good to me! These sweet little animals are the perfect choice for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete