Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Double D - FALL LEAVES

 
Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D the challenge is FALL  LEAVES. It's that time of year again, and fall leaves can be really beautiful!! Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 
 
This is my card:
I love this Gina K Designs maple leaf die. I cut off the bottom, so it ends up being a square. I cut it out twice, once in gold and once in Tomato Soup. Then I inlaid the Tomato Soup pieces in the spaces. This is fussy, but I find it very relaxing. Some others might not find that to be so.
 
 
The Ingredients:
GKD Tomato Soup and Dark Chocolate Card Stock
Tim Holtz Gold Card Stock
Paper Studio Botanical Patterned Paper
GKD Maple Cover Plate Die
SU Special Moments Stamp for Greeting
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 

So, until next time dear readers, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED. 
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE!!
~judy
 


 
 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful autumnal card and the inlays are perfection, using the gold was genius making a very elegant and classy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect Fall colors, perfect Fall Designer Papers, perfect bit of Fall Ribbon and the very most perfect Maple Leaf die, that inlaid look with the gold is very sharp! Love it! Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and so elegant! The gold with the warm colors looks amazing. Love the maple leaf die cut. Just a very lovely fall greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judy, what an elegant fall card! The gold elements, from the ribbon to the inlaid leaf is truly stunning. There's something about making an inlaid card that's so satisfying. It must be the puzzle lover part of me. This is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! The gold is so rich with that tomato soup color and the overall layout is fabulous! Beautifully done my friend ... excellent Fall inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, I can see why you love this die! I'm with you on the inlay. I love seeing it come together like a puzzle. You've used some gorgeous papers. Very elegant, Judy!

    ReplyDelete