Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hello Spring

Dear Ones~
It's Easter Sunday, and the snow was falling pretty hard this morning. It's gone now, thank goodness. Hope you all are having a wonderful Easter Day!

Today's card is for 3 challenges:

The Mod Squad - my friend Kathy is hosting this week, and she has created a fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge, where we are to pick 3 adjoining squares and follow them to make our card. I chose patterned paper, dimension, and rhinestones.
Just Us Girls Challenge - my dear friend Sharyn is the host for this challenge. It's word week, and the word is "SPRING".
Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge - this week it's double partial die cutting. Click on the link to watch Laura show us how it's done.

Here's my card:
This technique is really fun to do, Laura makes it look so easy. And in reality it is.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Recollections Painted Fancy Patterned Paper
Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie Stamp and Die Set
MFT Die-namics Happy Hello Die
Spellbinders Classic Circle Die
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
GKD Sweet Mango Ink
GKD Turquoise Sea Ink
GKD Ocean Mist Ink
Stash Rhinestones
Stickles

That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments. Think spring, my friends!!

11 comments:

  1. Love how you framed the sentiment with the pretty peachy flowers. The paper makes it look like it is a shaker card and adds so much interest and this card does indeed make me think spring. Thanks for playing tick tack toe with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to combine the challenges! I love the Rosie Posie flowers.....so springy, and believe me I'm ready for Spring. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that technique so much easier than it initially looked? LOVE what you have created!!! You've got some great mileage on the Challenges too, whahoo--love that! Your card screams SPRING, glad it scared your snow away!!! Your flowers are fabulous and I love them paired with that branch like punch, super pretty! This is just a very happy hello card, will bring some spring sunshine to the recipient! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Great job on the dual die cutting - Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I LOVE that peachy/coral color! I've got to click the link to see how you created this awesome card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really rockin the challenges here, girl! So gorgeously clever of you too create this amazing card for all three of them. The peach and light blue inks really shout SPRING! Love the design and the look of a shaker card. I am sure that you will be doing more of these types of careds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So refreshingly springtime, no wonder your snow didn't stay around. I especially like your color choices but I love the whole card. Thanks for the video link, it doesn't look as hard as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I love your fun design and the beautiful colors. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the windowed design with the word and the fun spring feel to this card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a happy card! Love the design and colors.

    ReplyDelete