Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wheel In The Color

Dear Ones~

I am hosting the Mod Squad Challenge this week, so go on over and play with me.

Here are my samples for you:


For this card I chose brighter colors from the red violet, blue green and yellow orange sections.
The Ingredients Are :
DCWV Miraposa and Stardust Patterned Paper
GKD Ivory, Black Onyx and Cranberry Tart Card Stock
Stampendous Lovely Gargen Stamp Set
GKD Stately Flowers 1 Stamp Set
Spellbinders Floral Flourishes Die
Sizzix Mixed Media Die by Tim Holtz
Copic Markers and Enamel Accents.

This next card is a little more subdued, but I used the same colors as the first one:
 

The Ingredients Are:
GKD Ivory Card Stock
K & Company Embossed Specialty Papers
Colorbok Fresh Linen Patterned Paper
Recollections The Sweetest Thing Patterned Papers
GKD Dogwood and Butterfly Stamp Set
GKD Fabulous Frame Stamp Set
Distress Markers
Memento Toffee Crunch Ink
Stickles and Stash Pearls
 
Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments. And don't forget to slide on over to the Mod Squad Challenge and see what your fellow crafters have come up with. And hey, while you're at it, make a card yourself. I would love to see your beautiful creations!!!


10 comments:

  1. Aren't these just GORGEOUS!?!? I don't know how we could even compete with them, can you win your own Challenge? lol Fabulous creations, the colors are so vibrant, the backgrounds are glorious! Beautiful butterfly, perfectly colored dogwood flowers, and that double bow WOW! Love them both, you are wildly talented, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Donna said two gorgeous creations! Love the butterfly and the gorgeous flowers and the bow ! Fabulous job my dear! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and looks like a fun challenge. I may be able to join in if time and other factors permit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at your amazing cards. They look so dimensional and beautiful. I love them both, but that butterfly has got me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous designs. Fabulous fun cards I love all the bright bold colors and your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love checking out your gorgeous vibrant coloured cards of late and these 2 are another 2 to admire and love. Beautiful. Keep 'em coming Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are gorgeous! You chose really pretty colors that work well together. I'd better get to work so I'll have something to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cards are gorgeous Judy!! Love the bright colors and beautiful papers. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards Judy! That butterfly is so pretty and such a cool background and your second one is lovely with all the layers! Well done and going to try to find sometime to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two completely gorgeous cards! Love the vibrant colors and beautiful papers. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete