Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pastel Posies

Dear Ones~
Just a quick post today. I wanted to enter the Power Poppy Challenge for April - Pop of Pastel.

Here's my card:
Here I used a digi stamp from Power Poppy called Countryside Bouquet. I love all the floral images from Power Poppy, and this one is no exception. I printed the image out on lightweight watercolor paper and colored it with Distress Markers and my waterbrush.

Here are the Ingredients:
GKD Innocent Pink and White Card Stock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ( don't know name)
Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet Digi Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
MFT Stitched Circles Die
Spellbinders Lacey Circles Die
Stash ribbon and Gems

That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by, I adore your comments. I took a photo of some Pussy Willows today and posted it on Facebook. It's finally SPRING!! Time for the Peepers to start peeping I think!!

15 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Judy! I LOVE the colors you chose, and the design works perfectly. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Judy, I absolutely LOVE this!!! Colors, design, flowers....just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is so gorgeous! I love every element from the embossing to the bling. The image & coloring are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely. I love your water coloring and that stamp is fabulous. You never disappoint either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Love how you colored them and the layout of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Judy! I love how you watercolored this image, and the textured background enhances it beautifully! So glad you joined our Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judy this is gorgeous. Beautifully coloured. Love the embossed background and die. Such lovely pastel colours you used for yet another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bouquet image. The flowers are all so pretty and you have colored them beautifully! Love your embossed background and the pretty touch of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, what a beautiful job you did coloring this with distress markers!! It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design Judy! Your colors is so soft and the embossing is perfect for a background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really beautiful card Judy! Your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Beautiful! Love that little country bouquet image! We have little stands throughout town where people cut their garden flowers, stick them in mason jars and sell them. You cold do that with these! :) Loooooooooove your coloring, perfect petals, and the square card is great, must remember to make more of them! Saw that pussy willow photo and liked it....A LOT!!!! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just gorgeous! It caught my eye in the Power Poppy challenge line up. Your watercoloring is fabulous, as is your card design. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Judy, this is beautiful! I love how you've colored your bouquet and the various shades you've used. And I especially love the layout with the lacey circles and embossed background! Stunning card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete