Thursday, July 7, 2022

Power Poppy - Another Glassy Eye


 Dear Ones~
I have another entry for the Power Poppy Challenge Blog - Glassy Eyed. Here is my card:
This time I used colored pencils and the image is called Helebores. 


 
 
 The Ingredients:
GKD Lovely Lilac, Black Onyx and White Card Stock
Power Poppy Helebores Digital Image
Prismacolor Pencils
GHD Master Layouts 2 Die Set
Simon Says Stamp Tiny Greetings Stamp Set
Trinity Stamps Baubles




 
I really enjoyed coloring these digis, they are so beautiful!  I hope you swing on over to the Power Poppy Blog, there's lots of fun things going on over there. And thanks for all your comments, they always make me smile.
Until next time, here's celebrating your creative Muse!
~judy






8 comments:

  1. Girl, you did a fabulous job on this image! I see that you used colored pencils, a medium that I am amazed at and still only use to add to my copics. My hat off to you my friend and thanks so much for joining the challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your soft pretty colors! Those helebores are gorgeous and I love the details in their centers! You have colored them perfectly! And your glass/vase looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job off coloring those helebores, Judy. The look just like the ones I have planted outside my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pencil work is gorgeous! I just love your highlights on the glass too. A beautiful design Judy! Thanks so much for joining us at The Blossom Challenge with Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I have picked myself off the floor! Judy Judy Judy you know I would loooooooooove this card for the beautifully coloured PURPLE flowers but how amazing they look in that very realistic glassy eyed vase. Love the simple but layered layout. It's a STUNNER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Check out the comment Nancy left on my Rocker Card. Miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! One of my favorite images of all time. Your coloring is beautiful, love your card.

    ReplyDelete