Thursday, July 7, 2022

Power Poppy - Glassy Eyed

 
Dear Ones~
I decided to enter the challenge over at Power Poppy this month. One of my dearest and most talented  online BFFs is part of the Bloom Brigade Design Team, and she has been showcasing lots of Power Poppy images on her BLOG. The challenge is called Glassy Eyed, and it invites us to use an image that is IN glass or UNDER glass. Glass is difficult to color realistically. I am still learning.

Here is my card:
I love this image from the digi stamp set called Accentuate the Positive. I colored it with my alcohol markers and really enjoyed it. I haven't used my markers for quite awhile. I wanted this card to be very simple, with just the image as the focal.


Here's a little closeup of the Mason Jar. 

The Ingredients:
GKD White and Black Onyx Card Stock
Power Poppy Accentuate the Positive Digital Stamp
GKD Master Layouts 2 Die Set
Dick Blick Alcohol Markers
Trinity Stamps Pearl Baubles
White and Black Gel Pens


It's been fun to just enter a challenge without doing it for a Design Team. I hope you swing on over to the Power Poppy Blog, there's lots of fun things going on over there. And thanks for all your comments, they always make me smile.

Until next time, here's celebrating your creative Muse!
~judy

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean to enter a challenge for fun. You really knocked my socks off with this one. Just a lovely card, and your glass jar is just super real looking. Hold your head up high, you deserve it. Good luck and I hope that you are a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you’ve created the most charming design! Your colours on the flowers are gorgeous and I love your treatment of the glass! What a pretty creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Blossom Challenge Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Great crisp and clean feeling and the black matting makes your colors pop. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete