Saturday, April 22, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - Baby

 

Dear Ones~ 
 There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

BABY
 Here's my card:
I bet you said"awe" when you saw this card, didn't you? Don't you just ADORE this image by Unity Stamps? Our daughter, Sarah, has a large print of the real photo hanging in her home. Yes, there is a real photo.  I used an embossing folder by Darice (no idea what the name is) for the background panel - PERFECT. The image is colored with colored pencils and the greeting is part of the stamp set.


The Ingredients:

GKD Dark Chocolate and Ivory Card Stock
Unity Stamps Finally Here Stamp Set
Monarch Colored Pencils
Darice Embossing Folder - Name Unknown
SU Stitched Frames Die
Zing Brown Sugar Embossing Powder
Altenew Featured Sentiments Die to Cut Out Greeting
 
 
 
 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder. Isn't it adorable?  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there.

 
  Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED, and here's CELEBRATING your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I most certainly did say 'awe' lol. What an adorable image and you've colored it beautifully my friend! Thanks for another AMAZING & INSPIRING DT project! So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this the moment I saw it, what a beautiful baby card and the EB folder looks as though it were made for it, fabulous card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest image, I have a large collection of Unity stamps and that's one of my favorites! great coloring and perfect folder for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I not only aaawed, I oohed too, Judy. So cute and so beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually did! ;) Such a sweet, sweet image, you know I adore Giraffes! Perfect coloring too, look at those eyelashes! I think you picked such a great embossing folder to compliment that image too! Awwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I did saw awwww! It melted my heart completely, and then I read the sentiment and the rest of me turned into a puddle, too. Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, aww, omgoodness...... this is amazing! Love the wonderful stamp, embossing folder and colours! Gorgeous design ♥

    ReplyDelete