Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Double D - Fresh Picked

Dear Ones~
FINALLY it's May, and the theme this time over at Double D is FRESH PICKED. Things are starting to bloom and soon there will be fruit. Here is the Mood Board for our inspiration:
And here is my creation:
I am in LOVE with Graphic 45 patterned paper. Their colors and designs are so classy and elegant. This card was made entirely with the papers from the Life's a Bowl of Cherries paper pack. There is no stamping - none needed. The papers stand alone.

 
 
 
 
 A close up of the design. It's just beautiful!!







 
 
 The Ingredients:
Recollections Ivory Card Stock
GKD Black Onyx and Cherry Red Card Stock
G45 Life's a Bowl of Cherries Patterned Papers'Studio Katia Onyx Crystals
 
 
 
 
 
 
 If you head on over to the Double D and play along, you could win this fabulous stamp set, it's a fun one!! Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
 
 When you get a minute, don't forget to check out Double D.  There's lots of wonderful inspiration over there created by the most talented designers!!
 
 Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, and here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I absolutely love this, this paper pad couldn't be more perfect for our challenge and I have had this paper on my wish list for quite some time, now I might have to cave from my trying not to purchase anything new for at least a month lol!! It surely made a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they have some amazing looking papers, just like the ones you used here....gorgeous and so perfect for our Challenge! This is totally the cherry on top! Love all of those layers and panels, must be super sturdy lol I am surprised there is zero stamping--so clever, so creative! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Judy! This collection is perfect for the fresh picked theme. You know I'm all about no stamping and this is #1 with me. Love how you used this fabulous G45 collection. Great design and the black matting looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Graphic45 has always had some of the BEST paper packs (I still have several of the older sets I really need to start using again ... thanks for inspiration!) Love your overall design and next to strawberries, cherries are my favorite snacking fruit. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the Graphic 45 papers. The way you used the onyx crystals really brings your eye into the beautiful sentiment! Great design choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, you really ace this challenge without stamping at all. I don’t know how you manage to put these papers together but that is your thing. I love graphic 45 and only have one pack. Maybe I should buy more, as you have inspired me. I wish I could do a vintage looking like you do . I’m actually jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with this set of G45 papers and you've layered this card up like a pro! You should get a commission on the sales of this paper pack because I'm wanting this set too. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this paper, don't I? Your card is so fabulous it prompted me to go put this paper pad on my wishlist at scrapbook.com. They sent me a postcard of this paper with my last order and I almost used it for the challenge. It wouldn't have been anywhere near this awesome. Beautiful arrangement of the papers and elements. Lovelovelovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Verna AngerhoferMay 3, 2023 at 5:11 PM

    I love all the layers and your beautiful take of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fabulous! Couldn't be more fun, love all those pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete