Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Triple B - Birds, Butterflies and Blooms

 Dear Ones~
It is my great, good pleasure to participate as Guest Designer for a fairly new challenge blog called Triple B. The B's stand for BIRDS, BUTTERFLIES and BLOOMS. You can choose to use just one, two or all three on your creations, and you can create anything! Any color, any design, any focal or greeting you want, as long as it has BIRDS, BLOOMS or BUTTERFLIES on it. This is a MONTHLY challenge. It begins on the 3rd of each month and ends on the last day of the month.
 
 Here is my sample:
I just love this hot foil plate set and companion die by Spellbinders called Wonderful Tulips. The greeting is from that same set.  It has a stencil set that will go with it as well. I used gold foil for this card, and stenciled with Gina K Designs inks. I have this very old decorative circle die (name and company unknown) that I used to cut a circle from white card stock and then used the GKD Petite Flourish Embossing Folder to add some texture.


The Ingredients:
GKD White Card Stock
Park Lane Pastels Card Stock
Spellbinders Wonderful Tulips Hot Foil Plate and Die
Spellbinders Wonderful Tulips Stencils
GKD Inks Sweet Mango, Red Hot & Cranberry Tart
GKD Inks in Light, Medium and Dark Spruce
Stash Circle Die
GKD Petite Flourish Embossing Folder
SU Brushed Brass Butterfly Embellishments


 
I hope you have been inspired to play along with us over at Triple B. A Top 3 and Top Winner will be chosen and posted the day before the next challenge begins. You have until 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31st to enter.
 
I'm excited to see what you all will create for this fun new challenge.
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired, and here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

11 comments:

  1. A stunning card Judy and the gold really make those luscious tulips pop!! A beautifully designed card!! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars ... these tulips are GORGEOUS! What an absolutely beautiful creation and I'm so thrilled you are our guest designer this month! Amazing inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! That hot foil plate looks so beautiful! Love your gorgeous tulips! Beautifully designed with that pretty doily and itty bitty butterflies, Love the gold accents! This is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verna AngerhoferMay 3, 2023 at 5:09 PM

    So gorgeous and beautiful in design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tulip set seems to be popular, Judy, and I can see why. It beautiful any way you color it and I love the doily in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, Judy, Judy... first let me congratulate you on your guest spot for this fabulous challenge. Now... your spectacularly beautiful card -- wow! These foiled tulips are drop dead gorgeous! I love that you pulled out an older die for the background. It highlights the tulips perfectly and, oh my goodness, look at those darling little butterflies. A masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy!! I just love your tulips! Honestly, I've never met a tulip that I didn't love!
    Congratulations on your win and being a Guest Designer for Triple B!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, classy tulip card! That foiling is such a wonderful accent for the tulips, and the design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those touches of gold on the tulips are spectacular. I am inspired to get out my hot foil machine. Putting that while doily behind was a great addition to make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete