Saturday, October 14, 2023

Can You Handle the Pressure - SPOOKY

 Dear Ones~
There's a new challenge over at Can You Handle the Pressure.   For this challenge blog you MUST use an EMBOSSING FOLDER on your project.  Heat embossing (with embossing powder) is permitted but only IN ADDITION to your embossing folder design.  Each new challenge will have a 'TWIST' which is optional ... your choice to use or not.

The OPTIONAL TWIST for today's challenge is:

SPOOKY
 This is my card:
Oh my gosh, I had so much fun with this challenge. I pulled out an older stamp set by Stampin' Up called Jar of Haunts. Isn't it FUN??? For the background, I used a technique that Gina K recently shared on one of her videos. You can see it HERE. It's a fabulous technique, I hope you will give it a try. I stamped all the images on watercolor paper and colored them with my Daniel Smith watercolors.
 

 
 The Ingredients:
 Recollections Purple and Green Card Stock
SU Cobwebs Embossing Folder
Villainous Potion and Black Soot Distress Inks
SU Jar of Haunts Stamp Set
Daniel Smith Watercolors
GKD Wicked Stamp for Greeting
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Hobby Lobby Ribbon
 
 
 
 
 If you head on over to the Can You Handle the Pressure Blog and play along, you could win this fabulous embossing folder.  Don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created while you are there. And I can't wait to see all your wonderful designs!!

 
Happy Fall, y'all! 
 
Until next time dear reader, ASPIRE to be INSPIRED!
Here's celebrating your CREATIVE MUSE.
judy

5 comments:

  1. Oh My! That is super FUN! I thought it might be a Brutus Monroe set, so cool! Love the creepy jars.....they are awesome and SPOOKTACULAR! That strip of Halloween paper and dripping goo are great! And all of that super spider web texture! I can tell this was so much FUN to make! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is sooooo cool! Love all the various eyeballs lol. GREAT job ... fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling, Judy! The jars are fabulous but so it the background and the drips! Such an awesome Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete