Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Double D - PINK OCTOBER

 Dear Ones~
This time over at Double D we are waxing whimsical with PINK OCTOBER. Yup, you read it right, PINK!!! Here's the Mood Board for our inspiration:
 
 And here's what I came up with:
NOT gonna lie, this was a bit of a challenge. I knew I wanted to use that cute scarecrow from Debby Warner's set for Gina K Designs called Autumn Scarecrow. I stenciled some clouds on the panel behind him using GKD Passionate Pink Ink.  I thought it would be fun to die cut a border out of GKD patterned paper and I die cut a little bow with the same paper.

The Ingredients:
Recollections Rose Petal Card Stock
GKD White Card Stock
Darice Fall Leaf Embossing Folder
GKD Master Layouts 2 Die
GKD Autumn Splendor Patterned Paper
GKD Autumn Scarecrow Stamp
Honey Bee Summer Stems & 
Spring Lullaby Patterned Paper
GKD Fancy Border Dies
GKD Autumn Leaves Dies
Picket Fence A Bow for any Reason Die

 
 
If you head on over to the  Double D Challenge Blog and play along, you could win these absolutely wonderful dies from Cottage Cutzs. Also, don't forget to check out all the beautiful cards the other designers have created.
 
 
Until next time dear readers, aspire to be inspired. 
Here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!
~judy

9 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest! That scarecrow is adorable. The color combination is perfect with the touch of gold. Definitely a happy fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think of a sweet, fall quilt. So adorable Judy! I love how you mixed your patterns, that darling scarecrow and the gold leaves. This is just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, your scarecrow is so adorably CUTE!! Love the mix of all your patterns, so eye catching with all the details and the added gold is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an awesome creation! Your pink scarecrow is fabulous and I truly love how you've showcased it ... well done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used pink but it still feels like and Autumn card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing scary about that scarecrow, just super cute, love her outfit too lol The clouds look great your colors are awesome! Loving how you did the split front panel, makes for a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarecrow is the magnificent center fold of this card. I adore her in pink! There is lots to check out on the background of this card. I love the addition of the gold leaves. BYW, I purchased the embossing folder and die from your last card. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, such a pretty colourful one too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete